Senior Legal Secretary/Executive Assistant
Talented senior legal secretary sought for partner paring. Need five plus years’ experience, must have strong MS Office skills, including PowerPoint, and need to be comfortable with dictation over-the-shoulder. Best candidate will have a degree however a degree is not required. If you are looking for a more traditional legal secretarial roll, this is a great pairing. In addition to using your well honed legal secretarial skills, you will also use your executive assistant skills as this desk offers a nice variety of legal secretarial and EA duties.
Must be adept with: Dictation over-the-shoulder, entering in time, arranging meetings and travel, proofreading and editing documents, typing memos, pleadings, briefs and correspondence.Job Requirements
- Five plus years current experience as a legal secretary
- Adept taking dictation and comfortable with dictation-over-the-shoulder
- Expert level experience with Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Must be very well organized
- Accustomed to being a liaison to clients, members of the firm and vendors.
- Degree preferred
- Please, local candidates only, no JD's
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Tracy Van Duston
Senior Account Manager