Sparks Group is hiring for Contract Managers to support a large Fortune 500 government contracting company in Chantilly, VA. This is a contract-to-hire role with excellent benefits upon hire. Great opportunity to work for a company named in Fortune 100 Best Companies to work for in 2017!
- Skill to perform analysis of quote or proposals received, to include strict compliance with specifications on advertised procurements and recommending award Act as Liaison between company and clients/vendors
- Develop and integrate contract management tools, templates, methods and processes
- Ensure compliance with all applicable Federal, State and local laws and regulations.
- Prepare information regarding contract status, compliance, modifications, etc.
- Identifies risks and issues, suggests alternatives that lead to the best solutions
- 6 - 7 years of Contract Management experience in a Federal Government contracting environment
- Position requires a Bachelor's Degree
- Position requires U.S. Citizenship
- Analytical and organized
Active Secret clearance or ability to obtain Secret clearance preferred
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.