Medicaid Eligibility Project Manager
Job Summary/Company:Do you have years of experience working with Medicaid/Medicare eligibility programs? Are you seeking a fulfilling career with a well-known government contractor? If you answered yes to these questions, this may be the opportunity for you! Sparks Group is currently seeking a Medicaid Eligibility Project Manager. Please call 301-926-7800 for more information. We look forward to speaking with you soon!
- Serve as a management team member responsible for oversight and quality assurance for PERM eligibility reviews and provide Medicaid eligibility policy technical assistance to project team members and state and CMS staff.
- Apply knowledge of the analysis process for performance, procedures, and processes of complex systems to improve both efficiency and effectiveness and address priority operational challenges.
- Advise on the delivery of operational solutions and ongoing performance management to help achieve operational excellence and quality.
- 5+years of experience with project management
- 3+ years of experience in working with state Medicaid and CHIP agencies
- Experience with working on PERM eligibility
- Knowledge of state Medicaid eligibility systems, state Medicaid eligibility determination processes, and state Medicaid eligibility policies
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of Medicaid and CHIP eligibility
- Knowledge of the Affordable Care Act, including comprehension of eligibility
- Ability to interpret Medicaid, CHIP, and state eligibility regulations and analyze their impact on current and proposed programs
- Ability to communicate effectively with government and state stakeholders
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- HS diploma or GED
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.