US Customer Support Specialist HCP
Are you a Registered Nurse? Do you want to use your clinical expertise in an environment outside of direct patient care? We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist in the area of diabetes management. This innovative biomedical company is looking to add experts to itsâ€™ exponentially growing team! Do you love helping people and assisting them in making their lives better? Are you passionate about the advancement of medical technology? If so, please call 301-926-7800. We look forward to speaking with you soon!
- Provide expert level customer support to healthcare providers so they can successfully incorporate use of medical devices in their practice and provide the best possible care to their patients
- Ensure positive customer experience for medical device users
- Facilitate and escalate resolution of issues and concerns in a timely manner
- Act as a liaison between both internal and external customers / teams
- Document all required information in a CRM
- Manage all correspondence through email, phone and web inquiries
- Answer phones in a professional manner
- BA/ BS in Life Sciences
- RN License Required -- Nursing, diabetes education or equivalent clinical diabetes background necessary.
- Working knowledge of HIPAA
- 5 years exp within the healthcare field
- At least of two years of experience in contact management of healthcare providers or working with healthcare providers â€“ doctors, nurses or clinical staff, preferably in the diabetes industry
- Knowledge of FDA Quality System Regulations
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.