Are you looking for a career in the electrical trade? Do you have a can-do attitude with a commitment to achieve excellence within a well-known commercial electrical contractor in the DC Metro region? If you answered yes, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Drill holes
- Set anchors
- Set up conduits
- Measure, fabricate, and install conduits
- Read blueprints
- Increased training and responsibilities to come as apprentice advances in the program
- Requires own vehicle for transportation. Most job sites in DC and Northern VA, some MD as well
- Ability to work with hands and have basic knowledge and use of basic tools
- Basic math and reading skills along with the desire to learn
- Apprentices must wear appropriate job site clothing (jeans, work boots, etc.)
- A High School Diploma or GED is required to enter program
- Applicants selected will be subject to a background check and drug test to meet position eligibility requirements
- Position requires own vehicle for transportation
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.