Job Summary/Company:Sparks Group is working with a large international organization seeking to add a Senior Admin to support one of their VP's. Oversees all administrative activities across the business as contact person/gate keeper between management, the wider team and external partners/clients. Liaise with executives and senior administrative assistants to handle request and make recommendations and decisions. Responsible to safeguard information that is sometimes confidential. Please apply below and call 301-926-7800 for more info!
- Provides a wide range of support services to a senior global executive to ensure efficiency and day to day activities run smoothly. Keeps him/her proactively informed and prepared for upcoming commitments and deliverable.
- Makes recommendations based on understanding the organization, business, personnel and procedures.
- Responsibilities can encompass organizational and administrative functions as well as project oriented activities. Work typically involves handling confidential and sensitive matters.
- Prepares and maintains various office reports to include creating spreadsheets, presentations and status reports as well as meeting agendas, minutes, ect.
- Serves as the liaison and bridge for smooth communication between department senior leaders globally, the wider-team/managerâ€™s direct reports and external audiences.
- Requires continuous use of technical and business vocabulary and detailed knowledge of company operations, organizational procedures and personnel.
- Associates Degree
- 3 years of experience as Sr.Assistant
- Proficient in MS Office
- Very Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize
- Excellent level of written and verbal communication skills
- Critical Thinking - demonstrated proactive approach to problem-solving and actively proposes solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders
- Multi task and Flexibility
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.