HR Program Manager
Job Summary/Company: A global leader in the Travel and Hospitality industry is seeking a sharp Program Manager to support enterprise-wide Human Resources projects. If you have experience with Project Management, Human Resources, Recruiting, retention, benefits as well as vendor technologies - APPLY NOW! or call 703-821-1911.
- Working on a team of 5 to support global recruitment services
- Project analysis/reporting and tracking
- Change management and project execution
- Contribute to the management and analysis of vendor platforms, recruitment, marketing, budgeting and training projects
- Discovery calls with management and leadership
- Building interview guides for hiring teams across all business units
- Integration of a new ATS
- Evaluation of a new CRM system
- Gather/organize large data sets and requirements for new systems
- Act as a super user/SME for new systems - training other employees
- Manage SLAs for recruiting partners globally
- Project tracking
- H.S. diploma/GED, college degree preferred
- 3-5 years of Project Management experience (no certification required)
- Ability to multi-task across ongoing projects
- Advanced Excel skills
- Working knowledge of SharePoint
- Exposure to Trello a plus!
- Self starter with the ability to manage your own time and consistently changing priorities
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.