Graphic Designer & Media Specialist
- Full Time
Experienced Graphic Designer & Media Specialist sought for a widely respected, nationally recognized health care organization located in downtown DC.
Please note: This is not a remote position. Please, local candidates only.
Duties include: Design survey tools, reports, issue briefs, fact sheets, infographics, power point slides, and social media cards; develop content and maintain newsletter, website, and social media accounts; ensuring that all platforms are accurate and current; coordinate press announcements and communications with the public relations specialist; participate in weekly team and project specific meetings and monthly communications meetings; coordinate association’s efforts with the public relations specialist as needed; maintain an editorial calendar; working with the association’s team members to meet deadlines; support collaboration among team members, both internal and external to the association and participate in activities that support ongoing learning to enhance skills and experiences.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat.
- Proficiency in basic web knowledge (WordPress, HTML, CSS) * UI/UX design a Plus.
- Detail oriented, well organized, able to handle multiple projects at any given time and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated time management skills, including the ability to lead small and medium sized
- graphic design and media tasks and work on teams under the leadership of senior staff.
- Experience working in a grant or contract-funded environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with experience and success translating research findings into creative designs that are easy for multiple stakeholders to understand.
- Flexibility and ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Tracy Van Duston
Senior Account Manager