Senior Legal Secretary - Litigation
Experienced legal secretary sought with a high degree of proficiency with the Microsoft Office programs. Must have strong administrative, time management, organizational, communication and diplomacy skills to handle administrative tasks with excellent attention to detail. The ideal candidate is someone who is energetic, detail-oriented and works well both independently and within a team in a fast-paced environment while managing a range of litigation and administrative tasks.
Duties include: editing and formatting pleadings and correspondences, scheduling depositions and hearings, trial preparation, calendaring (litigation and Outlook), scheduling travel, filings within the State and Federal courts, file organization (hard copy and electronic), time entry, billing and any other administrative tasks assigned.
- Five years' current litigation experience working with Partners
- College degree, a plus
- Excellent writing, technical, interpersonal, research and organization skills
- Must have a proven track record of being able to multi-task, communicate effectively and meet deadlines.
- Candidates must demonstrate a high degree of technical proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly with Word and Outlook. Prior time entry and billing experience, 3E preferred.
- Top-notch accuracy and organization skills required.
- Must be able to work overtime, when needed.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Tracy Van Duston
Senior Account Manager