Legal Secretary - Litigation
Experienced litigation legal secretary sought for large downtown DC firm. Best candidates will have at least two years of current legal secretary experience. Degree preferred.
Duties include: Manage and maintain attorneys’ schedule and calendars; make travel arrangements and maintain itineraries; submit expense reports for domestic and international travel; assist attorneys with marketing initiatives (research, production, etc.); organize and maintain client files; execute administrative requests and other duties as assigned.
- Outstanding organizational, administrative, and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to prioritize, meet deadlines, efficiently multi-task and produce a high-end work product in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work in a team
- Four-year undergraduate degree strongly preferred; and
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
Salary mid to upper 50’s
Must be available for routine and last minute overtimeAdditional Information
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Tracy Van Duston
Senior Account Manager