Seasonal Tax Manager
Day to Day Responsibilities:
· The Seasonal Tax Manager will review and supervise the preparation of Federal, state and local tax returns for individuals, exempt organizations, partnerships and LLCs, S corporations, C corporations, and estates and trusts, including reviewing supporting work papers, trial balances, book and tax entries, and client data for accuracy, reasonableness, and completeness.
In addition to the above, the Seasonal Tax Manager will:
· The Seasonal Tax Manager will review and supervise accrual to cash conversions.
· The Seasonal Tax Manager will provide technical support, guidance, and training to tax staff.
· The Seasonal Tax Manager will focus on providing delivery of exceptional client services.
· This position has the ability to become full-time.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
· At least five years of recent and relevant public accounting experience, exempt organization experience a plus.
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting required; Master’s in tax a plus.
· CPA required.
· Extensive experience with accrual to cash conversions a must.
· Exceptional project management, analytical, research, and written and verbal communication skills, coupled with the utmost attention to detail.
· Ability to lead and develop tax staff.
· Dedication to development and enhancement of team environment.
· Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
· Ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously and effectively and efficiently prioritize and meet deadlines.
· Superior client service focus.
· Proficiency with ProSystem Fx Tax, Caseware and Excel
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Allan Jackson