SUMMARY: Provides overall administrative support to AFA's Field operations. Serves as customer service lead to all of AFA’s volunteer Field leaders. Provides key support in operations for AFA’s National Convention.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as primary POC for all inquiries from AFA Field leaders. Manage Field inbox and respond to all emails within 24 hours.
- Process all volunteer reimbursement forms for programs such as the National Convention, Region Presidents Travel and Field Orientation meetings.
- Coordinate fulfilment of Community Partner program to include monthly invoices and biweekly mailings.
- Assist Manager of Field Relations in Field Reporting and Payment Processes.
- Manage inventory of all Field deliverables to include awards, Community Partner materials, certificates and more.
- Assist VP, MFR and Mgr, Field Relations with the AFA National Convention. Coordinate invites, RSVPs, awards, seating and script for Field Awards Dinner.
- Assist VP, MFR and Mgr, Field with projects as assigned.
- This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee will perform other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent relationship-building skills and compelling written and oral communication skills
- Ability to be highly organized, multitask efficiently and pay strict attention to detail
- Proficient with MS Office, Sharepoint, and SalesForce
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree
- Entry level position with no experience necessary
- Experience working with volunteers is preferred.
AFA offers a generous benefits package to include health, dental, 401(k), life insurance, paid time off, free parking and more.