Remedy Administrator/Remedy Developer
Occasional travel - Occasional local travel may be required.
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
Bachelors degree in business or computer-related field, or equivalent experience, required. Minimum 3 years experience with BMC Remedy Action Request System and BMC Remedy IT Service Management administering, project management, training, and support. BMC Remedy Certification and Project Management is desired.
Bachelor’s degree in business or computer-related field, or equivalent work experience. Three years' or more experience administering and maintaining BMC Remedy Action Request System and IT Service Management version 9.x or greater is required. BMC Remedy and Project Management certifications is desired. Experience with Reporting and MS Office tools is desired.
Knowledge and experience of the following is desired:
• Development, requirement specification, change management and quality assurance.
• Foundation in software development principles and techniques
• Excellent communication skills, and have the ability to absorb and manage large quantities of information in a fast paced, stressful environment.
• Ability to work well with others to include reviewing work products and providing technical direction to other staff, as necessary.
Knowledge and experience of the following is highly preferred:
• Implementing and supporting Remedy Incident, Change Management, Service Request, or Knowledge Management.
• Implementing and supporting Remedy Smart Reporting, Smart IT or MyIT (Digital Workplace)
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required.
Hiring for this position is governed by the Veteran's Employment Opportunities Act. Applicants seeking veterans’ preference consideration should contact a CAO Human Resources representative at CAOHumanResources@mail.house.gov for further information.
Continued employment is contingent upon satisfactorily completing a criminal history records check (or other applicable security clearance) and a pre-employment drug-test (pre-identified position only).
Title 1 of the Ethics in Government Act of 1978, as amended (5 U.S. C app§ 101 et seq.) requires certain House employees, to file Financial Disclosure Statements, for information please visit http://clerk.house.gov/public_disc/financial.aspx.Read more
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Highly qualified candidates will be evaluated based on a structured interview.Read more Security clearance Not Applicable Drug test required No