Associate General Counsel
7 days left
- Full Time
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
- In-depth knowledge of the mission and legal issues affecting the Intelligence Community and the ODNI with specialized experience in the following areas: (a) Major systems acquisitions, (b) National Intelligence Program budget and execution; (c) Basic and applied research, and the development of systems, including IT systems; and (d) Artificial Intelligence, machine learning and data management. Previous two performance reviews.
- Demonstrated expertise in the following areas: (a) acquisition and procurement law and policy, to include major system acquisitions, source selections, and contract disputes; (b) intellectual property law, to include copyright, trademarks, and trade secrets.
- Knowledge of the mission and legal issues affecting the IC with specialized experience in the following areas: (a) National Intelligence Program budget planning, programming and execution, and (b) Research and development contracting and program execution.
- Superior written and oral communication, and research skills with demonstrated ability to think creatively to solve complex and novel legal issues and to gain consensus among disparate organizations on legal and national security issues.
- Expert interviewing skills and techniques to skillfully collect relevant information from clients and stakeholders
- Superior ability to balance client needs with professional objectivity and integrity.
- Graduate of a law school accredited by the American Bar Association, and an active member in good standing of a Bar of one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia or a U.S. Territory or Commonwealth.
The ODNI is an equal opportunity employer and abides by applicable employment laws and regulations.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES: The ODNI provides reasonable accommodations to otherwise qualified applicants with disabilities. IF YOU NEED A REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the Intelligence Community Equal Employment Opportunity and Diversity Office Representative by classified email at DNI-EEOD-RA-ACF@exchange.cia.ic.gov, by unclassified email at DNI-EEOD@dni.gov, by telephone at 703-874-8360, by TTY at 703-874-8554, or by FAX at 703-874-8651. Your request for reasonable accommodation will be addressed on a case-by-case basis. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TO THE EEOD EMAIL ADDRESS. THIS EMAIL IS FOR REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY. PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION VIA THE EMAIL ADDRESS PROVIDED IN THE 'HOW TO APPLY' SECTION BELOW.
JOB INTERVIEW TRAVEL: Candidates from outside the Washington, D.C., area may be selected for a telephone, teleconference, or in-person interview. If selected for an in-person interview.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants are encouraged to carefully review the position description and then construct their resumes to highlight their most relevant and significant experience and education for this job opportunity. The description should include examples that detail the level and complexity of the work performed. The best qualified applicants will be further evaluated through an interview process.Read more Security clearance Top Secret/SCI Drug test required Yes