Financial Systems Analyst (Workday)
Financial Systems Analyst (Workday)
Office of Finance
Exempt, Regular, 100% Full Time, Pay Grade 3.4
University of Maryland University College (UMUC) seeks a Financial Systems Analyst (Workday) in the Office of Finance. Reporting to the Associate Vice President and Comptroller, the Financial Systems Analyst (Workday) will be responsible for performing analytical and functional tasks related to the post production support of Workday FMS.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Serves as subject matter expert (SME) for Workday financials (WD); Provides complex problem-solving expertise for user interface issues, technical support and training as needed; Responsible for implementing WD upgrades (e.g., twice per year) and enhancements; Creates and manages reports to include simple, advanced matrix and composite reports; Enhance WD business processes (e.g., modify custom validations, condition rules, approvals, etc.), to support ongoing business process changes.
- Provide routine security administration, troubleshoot security related issues and manage user/role based security groups, domain and business process security policies; Monitor and triage integrations to include Core Connectors, Enterprise Interface Builder (EIBs) with up/down stream systems; Act as the main point of contact for all Workday Financials technical requests.
- Provide user support, process mapping/documentation and training, for system enhancements and processing procedures.
- Drive new KPIs, metrics, tracking methodologies and data visualizations; Create and manage dashboards, reports, and scorecards for financial activity.
- This role will require knowledge of Financial systems processes, the ability to document current/future processes, and the ability to communicate and train others on those processes.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors degree in Business, Information Systems, related area or equivalent from an accredited institution of higher learning; Minimum three (3) years relevant experience, at least one (1) with Workday ; Working knowledge of custom report writing and business processes; Ability to handle multiple projects and multiple team members with confidence in fast paced environment;
Experience preferred in the following areas: Experience with Workday Financials required with competency in Workday Advanced, Composite and BIRT Reporting; Course work in Accounting or Finance; Knowledge of higher education financial management; Involved in at least one Workday or other ERP implementation
POSITION AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY & WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL FILLED
SALARY COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE
All submissions should include a cover letter and résumé. UMUC offers competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits for qualifying positions, such as tuition remission, generous leave and healthcare. For detailed benefits information, please visit: https://careers.umuc.edu/benefits.html.The University of Maryland University College (UMUC) is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal and state laws regarding nondiscrimination. UMUC is committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all persons and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, religion, ancestry, political affiliation or veteran status in employment, educational programs and activities, and admissions.If you are an external candidate, you will have the option to create an account after you submit your application. Passwords for external accounts must contain 8 characters including 1 uppercase letter, 1 number, and 1 special character. Please remember this password, as it will be required to apply to additional jobs.