Chefs, Sous Chefs, Production & Maintenance Crew
4 days left
- Full Time
La Pasta Inc. has been producing delightful, delicious, distinctive fresh pastas and award-winning sauces for more than thirty years. The company began production as a small artisanal pasta maker operating within the Washington, D.C. area. By preserving its artisanal philosophy and uncompromising standards of quality, La Pasta has expanded distribution into foodservice and retail markets throughout the U.S.
We are currently hiring and we are looking for self-motivated and reliable candidates for the following positions:
· Sous Chef
· Production Supervisors
· Packaging personnel
· Utilities and maintenance
All must have previous experience, minimum of two years.
· Must be available to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends based upon business needs.
· Regular work requires a great deal of standing, lifting, bending, and stretching.
· Must be able to stand for a minimum of 8 hours.
· Ability to work in extreme temperatures of hot and cold for extended periods.
· Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds
· Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds or more, with assistance.
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
This is a full-time position with paid vacations/holidays
La Pasta Inc. offers a benefits package which includes: Health, Dental, and Vision. These positions will have opportunities for growth. La Pasta Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for Chefs, Sous Chefs, Production & Maintenance Crew
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly