Senior IT Security Analyst
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
Continued employment is contingent upon satisfactorily completing a criminal history records check. Employment with the U.S. House of Representatives is at-will. EOE.
1. Demonstrated experience with various platform architectures including server, desktop, mobile, Linux, and Windows. Demonstrated ability to identify and mitigate application-level vulnerabilities
2. Demonstrated experience executing security compliance scans for network operating systems, web, security appliances, and associated databases.
3. Demonstrated experience in analyzing the data produced by a variety of security tools.
4. Demonstrated experience in monitoring and implementing information security policies and procedures.
5. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with elected officials, senior staff, information systems professionals, and technical and non-technical users.
6. Ability to comprehend and integrate complex computer technology and software into an effective information systems security program.
7. Ability to maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, users, contractors, and vendors.
8. One or more of the following preferred: CISSP, GIAC, EnCE, CCE, CEH, CISA, CISM.
9. Experience with SQL queries, familiarity with one or more database platforms (i.e., SQL Server, Oracle DB, Mongo DB, etc.) considered a plus.
A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, and equivalent work experience is preferred.Read more
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Highly qualified candidates will be evaluated based on a structured interview.Read more Security clearance Not Applicable Drug test required No