Senior Consultant – Brand, System and Journey Solutions
Heart+Mind Strategies, a research-based consultancy, seeks to fill a senior level position within its Brand, System and Journey Solutions team consulting clients on branding, communications and customer experience strategy needs. The position requires an individual with considerable consulting and sales experience who can manage and grow a book of business built from their own contacts as well as clients at Heart+Mind Strategies. You will work with a team of researchers, strategists/planners, and designers to form long-term client relationships by solving complex business planning questions.
A Senior Consultant in this role has four (4) primary roles within the Heart+Mind Strategies organization:
- To source and generate profitable revenue,
- To appropriately leverage company resources in the efficient and effective delivery of high quality, consultative solutions for clients,
- Lead Heart+Mind client teams throughout the client engagement, start to finish, and
- Develop future leaders through mentoring with high integrity and the ability to inspire others.
Ideal Candidates have:
- Ten or more years of consultative market research and/or brand/marketing/communications strategy experience—vendor, client side or both
- Expertise in primary research methods (qualitative and quantitative), analysis and interpretation of results, and recommendations for implementation
- Proven ability to translate market insights into actionable solutions
- Highly motivated, with a proven track record of building clients, maintaining successful relationships, and deepening/expanding accounts. The consultant will work with the practice leader to meet team sales goals each year and manage the overall team budget including profit goals.
To succeed in this job you must have and exhibit:
- Passion for helping clients make decisions by monitoring, analyzing, and integrating multiple sources of secondary and primary research data
- Interest in and aptitude for creative business and marketing solutions
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills that encompass clear, compelling communications
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks and delegate effectively
- Deep understanding of a wide range of industries, markets and brands, and what it takes to stand out and service them
- Relentless curiosity mixed with a healthy degree of vulnerability to fuel learning
- An ability to travel, as travel is mandatory and can range from 30-50% of your work time.
- Heart+Mind Strategies is a research-led consulting firm that uncovers how people think, feel and make decisions. Our scientific approach to understanding how individual and societal values influence decision-making is why many leading global brands and organizations work with us.