Executive Protection Hiring ASAP
Executive Protection in the Northern Virginia area No relocation, must reside in this area.
Sentinel Integrated Services, LLC, DCJS # 11-15999, is a Leading and Worldwide security and investigation firm specializing in executive protection, threat assessment, risk management, and consultation services for high profile and/or high-net-worth individuals, corporations and organizations spanning the globe.
We are proud to be an industry flag-bearer in the realm of personal security, with a mission statement of dynamic professionalism and dedicated service to its clients. Our duties include keeping our clients informed and protected in a fundamentally unsafe and ever-changing world.
We are seeking extremely motivated and exceptional individuals with military, law enforcement and executive protection backgrounds for Executive Protection positions. Qualified individuals will have the opportunity to work with exclusive clientele on security assignments based in the greater Washington DC, Maryland and Virginia area, with potential deployment/travel both domestically and internationally.
Training is provided internally. DCJS # 88-1499
- Outstanding personal character, integrity, and professional demeanor
- Highly motivated with above average interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding of and ability to implement excellent and dedicated customer service
- Self-Starter with initiative and ability to follow protocol and chain of command
- Flexibility and Willingness to work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Physically Fit; Drug and Nicotine-Free
- Willing to be subject to pre-employment background investigation, polygraph testing, and random drug tests
- Valid Virginia DCJS Registration, Firearms Endorsement and Virginia Concealed Handgun permit are required.
- We will need to receive a Resume/CV and a professional headshot.
- Must reside in the greater Northern Virginia Area
- Law Enforcement Background
- Military Background
- Executive Protection Background
- Related Security Background
- EMT Training
- Driver Training
- CI / HUMIT Training
- Advance Planning
- Threat & Vulnerability Assessment Training
A physical fitness test and a firearms proficiency test will be administered before a candidate is hired and they must meet the FLETC standard for both. Drug screening will be mandatory. There will be absolutely no smoking on this contract.
Compensation is commensurate with related experience.
Salaries and benefits are comparable to the highest in the security industry.
Salary range ($70,000.00 to $85,000.00) per year to start.
Please send resumes to Program Managers Tom Perroni and Charles Thies at email@example.com with the job title, Executive Protection Hiring ASAP, in the subject line.