Water Resources Engineer Intern
Dewberry is a leading, market-facing professional services firm with more than 50 locations and 2,000 professionals nationwide. What sets us apart from our competitors are our people. At Dewberry, we seek out exceptional talent and strive to deliver the highest quality of services to our clients. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a new graduate, you’ll have the chance to collaborate with the best and brightest and work on innovative and complex projects at the forefront of the industry. Our commitment to excellence stems from our personal integrity and from other defining attributes, which we call “Dewberry at Work,” that have inspired our employees to be successful for more than a half-century. Dewberry is currently seeking a Water Resource Engineer Inten to perform water resources and/or water/wastewater work in our Fairfax, VA office.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering with a focus in Water Resources or related field is required.
- Knowledge of water quality modeling, wastewater modeling, and water quality regulatory issues preferred.
- Knowledge of floodplain delineation, storm water management, culvert and bridge hydraulics, and drainage design preferred.
- Previous internship experience preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Proficiency in MS Office software.
- Ability to work in a team environment.