The Product Manager guides the team that is charged with delivering product line contribution for one or more innovative solutions that transform the healthcare system. This includes increasing sales and user adoption of existing products and helping develop new solutions based on industry experience and your contact with customers and prospects. A successful Product Manager must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that a reality.
The Product Manager will work with all areas of the company along with a development counterpart to define product release requirements and plans. He/She will work with marketing to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. He/She will work with the sales team to create a repeatable sales process. He/She will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for their products. The Product Manager reports to Senior Product Manager in the CAQH Solutions organization; the position is full time, exempt.
- Product Champion – Act as the product lead/owner for new and existing products; work with cross-functional teams to enhance existing products.
- Execute the entire product lifecycle and tactical activities.
- Prioritize enhancement requests and develop product roadmap.
- Evangelize assigned product concepts internally and externally to obtain buy-in and drive industry adoption.
- Coordinate across matrix resources to execute product design reviews, changes, and implementations.
- Drive the development and retirement of assigned existing products.
- Measure and report the actual results of the product strategy to its plan.
- Go-to-Market – Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Sales Enablement – Support internal sales teams by assisting with the development of a repeatable sales process, including sales materials and tools, conducting sales training, identifying new markets, and advising on short and long-term sales strategies existing/new products.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to conduct market research, develop business cases, and design conceptual solutions.
- Ability to document business, market or product requirements and create functional design specifications.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with business and technical stakeholders using their terminology.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively across matrix organizations in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- 3-5 years in product development / product management (preferably with a technology focus).
- 2+ years managing healthcare technology products.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Degrees in healthcare administration, public health, or technology disciplines preferred.
WHO WE ARE
Named one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work in 2016, 2017 and 2018 CAQH, a non-profit alliance, is the leader in creating shared initiatives to streamline the business of healthcare. Through collaboration and innovation, CAQH accelerates the transformation of business processes, delivering value to providers, patients and health plans.
- COB Smart® quickly and accurately directs coordination of benefits processes.
- CAQH ProView® eases the burden of provider data collection, maintenance and distribution.
- VeriFideTM streamlines credentialing by consolidating and standardizing primary source verification.
- CAQH CORE® maximizes business efficiency and savings by developing and implementing national operating rules.
- CAQH Index® benchmarks progress and helps optimize operations by tracking industry adoption of electronic administrative transactions.
WHAT YOU GET
CAQH recognizes that its most important asset is its growing team of smart, creative, collaborative, forward-thinking and passionate professionals – and that a comprehensive employee benefits package is an important factor for them in choosing where to work. CAQH offers competitive compensation along with an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, tuition assistance and a 401k. Our location in downtown Washington, DC is metro-accessible, has an onsite fitness center and is centrally located to allow our team to take advantage of professional networking opportunities, cultural offerings and a thriving social scene.