Financial/Procurement Analyst I

Employer
Talentburst Inc.
Location
Herndon, VA
Posted
Nov 09, 2018
Closes
Nov 12, 2018
Function
Analyst, Finance
Hours
Full Time
Role : Procurement Specialist Location : Herndon, VA Duration : 9months + Job Description: Services to be performed Procurement/Finance specialist required to process PRs/POs and budget controls Required Skills Purchasing, data analysis, compliance, infrastructure operations experience Preferred Skills Excel, purchasing systems, Processing systems. Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads. Ability to translate large amounts of data into useful information and draw conclusions. Manager Intake Notes .Please note, role is more like a Procurement Specialist Role Specifics: Part of Infra-delivery, procurement group of Global Bus Ops team Standard core hours 8-5, may have some OT around Prime Day Daily interaction with team 25% part of their day The other 75% will be interacting with customers Data share with other departments Department is cube environment, desk sharing a possibility WFH will not be an option on a regular basis, need to be on-site engaging with team and customers Typical day: Working through POs that come through Invoices that get on hold work with AP, techs and vendors to clear invoices Work regularly with bids Helping customers with questions - Customers are majority infra-delivery techs Will need to be hands on, used to handling multiple customer inquiries, attention to detail to ensure compliance Interviews: Start with phone screens, then bring top candidates in for on-sites Candidate Specifics: Degree not required 2-5 years of business experience/skills Not looking for someone fresh out of college Ideal Candidate Procurement understanding familiarity with some procurement system, how these systems work Background that shows engagement with customers and customer inquiries Need good customer interaction Someone who is very hands on, someone hungry to learn Does not need to be a procurement manager or higher level Looking for someone who's excited about learning Amazon procurement from the ground up Experience working with operational technical teams Strong people skills Common sense and ability to make good judgement calls

Similar jobs