Stuart Financial Group is a boutique financial planning firm serving clients throughout the DC metro area.
We are seeking an Office Administrator/Receptionist to join our team. If you have office administration experience, an entrepreneurial mindset and a strong work ethic, apply to join the SFG team. The Office Administrator/Receptionist serves the firm in all facets of reception, administrative services, operations, and client support.
· Receives and directs clients and visitors in a friendly, professional manner.
· Keeps reception area and conference room(s), clean, organized and prepared for client visits.
· Answers, screens and directs/transfers all incoming phone calls using a multi-line telephone system.
· Answers routine client inquiries.
· Intermediate to advance use of Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint
· Create memorandums, correspondence, documents and reports, usually from rough draft, and edits for grammar, punctuation, and spelling as needed.
· Handles incoming and outgoing mail and packages.
· Order, receive, stock and distribute office supplies.
· Schedules appointments/meetings for team
· Proactively checking need for meeting materials (i.e., agenda, presentation, food arrangements).
· Assist with service requests from clients.
· Prepare, plan, schedule, participate and follow-up client events and seminars
· Monitor and coordinate gathering of various forms and documents for set up of client files efficiently.
The successful candidate will be:
A team player
Flexible and proactive
Have a growth mindset
Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
This position requires a high level of responsibility in a fast-paced professional environment. Successful candidates must work as part of a team and always give 110%. We have a rewarding “We” culture, and not an “I” culture. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package.
SFG is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.