Recreation Assistant (Facilities Operator) NF-02
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position. See conditions of employment "License Requirement".
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
1. Demonstrated ability to perform the following duties: secure facility, issue equipment to customers, collect fees (ex: registration for trip, payment of rented equipment etc.), and monitor inventory (ex: supplies, equipment etc.).
2. Must have and retain a valid driver's license.
(1) Possess knowledge and/or experience in automotive maintenance/repairs.
(2) Possess an Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification.
NOTE: A copy of your Certification must be submitted with your application package no later than 11:59 PM EST on the closing of this announcement.
NOTE: Applicants that meet the minimum qualifications and highly preferred criteria will be referred to the selecting official first. All other applicants will be referred as needed and requested by the selecting official. Applicants experience has to be clearly identified in your resume in order to receive consideration.
- Manual Application: If you are unable to apply online, you may submit your application package using a manual application method. Please contact the NAF Human Resources Office or representative listed on this job announcement to request a copy of the manual application form. All completed manual application forms (along with resume and other supporting documentation) must be received no later than 3:00 p.m.est on the closing date of the announcement in order to process your application in a timely manner. Please note that neglecting to respond to the job related questions may result in an ineligible rating.
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government's interest.
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs. (Click here to view kit or copy this URL: http://cpol.army.mil/employ/NAF/NAF_Applicant_Information_Kit.pdf
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:
- NAF Preference - Involuntarily Separated From the Military
- NAF Preference - Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Business Based Action
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Spouse/Widow/Parent of Veteran (OAV)