Technical Recruiter Part-Time - 1736
The MIL Corporation seeks a Part-Rime Technical Recruiter to manage a full lifecycle recruiting process for our Southern Maryland location. This position requires a dynamic individual with excellent communications skills who understands the challenges of supporting two information-oriented government project sites (Patuxent River Naval Base and Webster Field), as well as other MIL corporate initiatives.
• Work with MIL's Hiring Managers to identify staffing needs, outline requirements and achieve success in recruiting objectives
• Establish and maintain an aggressive candidate pipeline by developing networks around common skill sets
• Find and engage candidates using a variety of traditional recruiting methods while employing cutting edge trends
• Establish and maintain relationships with Academic Institutions, Military Transition Offices and other recruiting sources
• Provide single entry point to Vice President's and hiring Managers for all qualified resumes.
• Well versed experience in recruiting individuals who cross multi-disciplinary skill sets, such as: Project Management, Engineering, Cyber Security, Information Assurance, Configuration Management, Logistics, Network/Systems/Database Design and Administration, Avionics, C4IS Systems, and Software Engineering
• Experience recruiting in a technical environment
• Ability to utilize sourcing techniques to engage candidates and build a professional network
• Experience working in a high-volume recruiting environment, filling critical technical positions for Government clients
• Very good organization skills and the ability to meet deadlines
• U.S. Citizenship required
• In-depth knowledge of local community
• Willing to work after hours in support of special events.
• Willing to travel
• Security Clearance
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.