Assistant Electrical Estimator/Project Manager
Are you looking to become a valued member of a team, instead of just another number in a company?
Primary Enterprises, LLC is an established electrical contracting company that has been servicing the needs of domestic, commercial and industrial clients in the Washington, DC area for over 15 years.
We are looking for the Assistant Estimator/Project Manager who believes in building long-lasting relationships to join the team of an aggressively growing Electrical Contractor. This position is not just sitting behind a desk and crunching numbers. We are looking for someone who can explore the town networking with clients, vendors, and subcontractors. Provide lead estimates for labor, equipment’s, material, and subcontractor cost.
Offering competitive salary
-and much more!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Analyze drawings & specifications
- Understand contractual terms & conditions
- Assemble estimates & proposals
- Learn to provide clear detailed quantity take offs
- Organize sub-contractors quotations
- Draft budgets & schedules for projects for review
- Meet with potential clients to generate sales
- Ensure timely completion of estimates
Qualifications & Experience
- Understand reading & interpretation of drawings & specifications
- Experience & familiarity with electrical industry
- Ability to work with PDF documents
- Clear & fluent knowledge of computers & experience working with spreadsheets
- Exceptional communication skills
- Related construction experience is an asset
- On-Screen Take Off & Estimating Software
- Ability to work in an office & in the field in a fast paced environment with various working hours
- Ability to work well on a team with strong interpersonal communication skills
- Enjoy various challenges with a multi-tasked position from the beginning through to the completion of a building project
- Ideal candidate will have the desire, ability, & ambition to work their way up through management of the firm