Manager, Clinical Data and Registries
The American College of Physicians (ACP) is looking for a full-time Manager, Clinical Data and Registries to work in its Center for Quality based in the Washington, DC office. ACP, a national organization of internists with headquarters in Philadelphia, is the largest medical specialty organization and the second-largest physician group in the United States with more than 154,000 members worldwide.
The Manager, Clinical Data and Registries will lead the strategic development of ACP’s Genesis Registry and the creation and implementation of a clinical database based on the registry that will be used to evaluate the impact of ACP programs. This position will lead efforts to expand the use of ACP’s Genesis Registry to grow revenue, market share, and increase the ACP’s ability to use data to drive programming and help ACP members engage in continuous quality improvement. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serving as ACP’s internal and external subject matter expert on matters related to clinical data registries
- Overseeing stewardship of the Genesis Registry as a CMS-approved Qualified Clinical Data Registry and ACP resource for MIPS reporting
- Managing relationships between ACP and external vendors to support developing, hosting, and maintaining ACP’s registry and clinical database
- Supervising the development and implementation ACP’s new clinical registry database including working with external technology vendors to build reporting tools using business intelligence software
- Developing a data strategy to support evaluation of the Center for Quality’s QI program portfolio, including a new national quality coaching program and curriculum, on patient outcomes, clinician experience, and health care utilization
- Engaging ACP member leaders to support governance of ACP’s registry activities
- Supervising the preparation of data reports for presentations, funder reports, peer-reviewed publications, and promotional material
Qualified candidates must have an advanced degree such as an MPH or other advanced healthcare degree. A minimum of five years’ experience working with clinical data registries or performance improvement platforms/dashboards and managing large clinical data sets is required. Candidates should have knowledge of statistical analysis (SPSS/SAS/Stata) and business intelligence software, and experience in evaluating, developing, and/or monitoring healthcare performance measures. This position will manage a Program Analyst, so supervisory experience is highly preferred.
Please submit two technical writing samples along with your cover letter and resume.
ACP offers a competitive salary, superior benefits and a supportive work environment. Find out more about ACP at: http://www.acponline.org/working_at_acp/. Interested candidates should apply online: http://www.acponline.org/working_at_acp/jobs/.
ACP is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate against any of the following classes: veterans, any disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity.