Relocation expenses reimbursed No
You must meet ALL of the minimum requirements.
- Students must be currently enrolled full or half-time in an accredited college or university program, classified or academically ranked by semester hours as a Sophomore,Junior, Senior or Graduate student. (MUST SUBMIT TRANSCRIPT STATING CURRENT ENROLLMENT STATUS, GPA AND IN GOOD STANDING)
- Must be in academic good standing as defined by the college or university, earning at least a 2.75 GPA on a 4.0 GPA scale.
- Must be able to report to work in the USPS OIG office for which you are selected during core business hours.
Include your major accomplishments relevant to the evaluation factors in your resume.
- Experience using the Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with data collection and analysis of simple and complex data
- Ability to research trends in business intelligence, data analytics, and geospatial information systems
- Exposure to and/or interest in basic statistical analysis and/or trend analysis
- Exposure to and/or interest in Structure Query Language (SQL) concepts and methods
- Exposure to and/or interest in researching, analyzing, and evaluating projects, investigations, and proactive initiatives
- Basic knowledge of qualitative and quantitative analytical methods to assess and validate data, determine risk probabilities and develop conclusions
You will no longer be considered for this position if you fail to address a factor in the narrative section (no response or "See resume" or similar language will be scored a zero (0) ); or receive a zero (0) rating on any evaluation factor.
Failure to demonstrate that you meet all evaluation factor requirements will result in a score of zero (0). Upon receipt of a zero score, you will be deemed "not minimally qualified," and you will not be referred for further consideration.
Student Cooperatives are not eligible for USPS OIG Employee Benefits.
This agency provides Reasonable Accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you require accommodations for any part of the application and/or hiring process, please send an email to email@example.com. The decision on granting an accommodation request will be made on a case by case basis.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
The Human Resources Office will review your resume and supporting documentation to ensure that you meet the minimum qualifications required for this position. You will no longer be considered for this position if you: receive a zero (0) rating on any evaluation factor; fail to attach all required documentation; if your application materials indicate that you are not minimally-qualified for this position; or if you fail to qualify on the interview . Only the top-rated candidates will be referred to a review official or the selecting official for further consideration. Top-rated applicants may be required to participate in an interview. Your rating may be further adjusted or rated as ineligible by the review official or the selecting official based on your interview. Once all applicant scores are finalized, the selecting official will make a final decision. NOTE: If you receive a zero (0) rating on any evaluation factor or on the interview, you will be considered NOT MINIMALLY QUALIFIED for the position and rated ineligible.Read more Security clearance Other Drug test required Yes