If you are a current Adventist HealthCare employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account. As a faith-based organization, with over a century of caring for the communities in the Maryland area, Adventist HealthCare has earned a reputation for high-quality, compassionate care. Adventist HealthCare was the first and is the largest healthcare provider in Montgomery County.
Adventist HealthCare seeks to hire people who will embrace our mission to extend God's care through the ministry of physical, mental and spiritual healing. If you want to make a difference in someone's life every day, consider a position with a team of professionals who are doing just that, making a difference.
The Athletic Trainer works Under the direction of the AHC Lead Athletic Trainer providing initial injury and illness evaluations, referrals, follow-up evaluations, wound care, injury treatment, emergency care, injury rehabilitation, taping and bracing, and other duties.
Newly BOC certified athletic trainers welcomed to apply.
* Coordination of care and treatments
* Education of athletic injuries and conditions
* Evaluation of chronic athletic injuries or conditions
* Instruction of rehabilitation exercises
* Application of protective and prophylactic devices
* Accurate documentation of all daily treatments, injuries, and referrals
* Comply with all local, state, and federal rules, requirements, regulations, and laws related to Athletic Training
* Comply with all confidentiality and disclosure requirements
* Maintain a high level of professionalism
* BS/MS/DPT from an accredited program.
* Current Maryland license (or license eligible) required and certification for Athletic Training.
* Current BLS Allied Health Professional Certification Required.
* Demonstrated competence in treatments, appropriate documentation and meeting productivity requirements.
* Able to handle a multi-task environment.
* Basic PC skills such as Windows NT, and Microsoft Word.
This is a Per Diem position with 16 working hours per week average.
At Adventist HealthCare our job is to care for you. We do this by offering:
* Recognition and rewards for professional expertise
* Free Employee parking
* Competitive comprehensive benefit plans offered (including health, disability, PTO and 403B retirement plan with matching and 3 year vesting)
* 100% Coverage for inpatient care - at Adventist HealthCare facilities
* 100% Coverage for urgent care nationwide - after copay
Join the Adventist Healthcare team today! Apply now to be considered.
Tobacco use is a well-recognized preventable cause of death in the United States and an important public health issue. In order to promote and maintain a healthy work environment, Adventist HealthCare will not hire applicants for employment who either state that they are nicotine users or who test positive for nicotine use.
Adventist HealthCare will withdraw offers of employment to applicants who test positive for Cotinine (nicotine). Those testing positive for cotinine are given the opportunity to re-apply in 90 days, if they can truthfully attest that they have not used any nicotine products in the past ninety (90) days and successfully pass follow-up testing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Adventist HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.