Registered Nurse - Pediatrics
A nonprofit hospital committed to serving people with complex health care needs is looking for a Registered Nurse to add to their team. The RN will provide direct patient care to infants, children and young adults who have complex medical issues.
Location: NE, Washington, DC
Schedule: 3 - 12 hour shifts
Competitive pay + GREAT benefits (medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, retirement,etc)!
- At least 2+ years of Registered Nurse Clinical experience; In-patient Pediatrics required.
- Licensed to practice as an RN in the District of Columbia
- BLS and PALS required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates professionalism and ability to remain calm in dynamic and busy situations.
- Proficiency in computer skills (Microsoft Office and healthcare software required).
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Amanda Brooks