Recreation Assistant (Facility Assistant) NF-02
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
Possesses directly related work experience that includes the demonstrated ability to operate multiple fitness facilities such as assisting customers, set up facility for events/athletic activities, and issue/receive fitness equipment. (The related work experience must have been equivalent in difficulty and complexity to the next lower grade level)
Possession of a Nationally Recognized Basic Fitness Trainer Certification.
**NOTE: Those qualified applicants who meet both the minimum qualification requirement(s) and highly desirable criteria will be considered best qualified for this position and will be referred to the selecting official(s) first for consideration. All other applicants will be referred as needed and requested by the selecting official(s).**
Reminder to Applicants: A copy of ALL minimally qualifying certifications and highly desirable certifications (if posses) must be submitted with your application package no later than 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST) on the closing of this announcement in order to receive consideration for this position.
- Manual Application: If you are unable to apply online, you may submit your application package using a manual application method. Please contact the NAF Human Resources Office or representative listed on this job announcement to request a copy of the manual application form. All completed manual application forms (along with resume and other supporting documentation) must be received no later than 3:00 PM on the closing date of the announcement in order to process your application in a timely manner. Please note that neglecting to respond to the job related questions may result in an ineligible rating.
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs not negotiable, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government's interest.
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs. (Click here to view kit or copy this URL: http://cpol.army.mil/employ/NAF/NAF_Applicant_Information_Kit.pdf
- Applications are valid for 30 days after submission date. Applicants will be referred to selecting officials as additional vacancies occur.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:
- NAF Preference - Involuntarily Separated From the Military
- NAF Preference - Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Business Based Action
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Spouse/Widow/Parent of Veteran (OAV)