Development Associate – Job Announcement
The National Fallen Firefighters Foundation (NFFF) is seeking a Development Associate to provide efficient gift processing, functional reports, and happy donors. This position has responsibilities in three critical areas including gift processing, data integrity, and donor outreach. The individual will work with internal members and works closely with the Finance department to ensure accurate donation management; demonstrates commitment to delivering quality work with a passion for details and process improvement. Consistently delivers high quality customer service to internal and external stakeholders and provides professional representation of the Development department.
The ideal candidate for this position should possess and be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A keen sense of detail orientation
- Exceptional organizational skills;
- The ability to self-motivate as well as collaborate in a high functioning team environment
- A high degree of professionalism, integrity and confidentiality in dealing with corporate donors and sensitive family information.
The Development Associate Position is a full-time position working out of the NFFF’s Crofton office.
- High school diploma/GED required. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Database experience required. Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
- Nonprofit experience preferred.
- Must be detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
A letter of interest and resumé can be sent to email@example.com
The posting will remain open until the position is filled.
Apply for Development Associate
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly