The incumbent is responsible for accurately processing bi-weekly payroll, submitting program attendance to DDA and managing resident funds. In addition, will provide clerical support to Finance department; and other related duties as required by the Controller.
A Little About Ardmore
As an established non-profit, we’ve been supporting adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities since 1963! Our mission of empowerment is acted out daily in the lives of the 200+ people who participate in our customized employment, community learning, and community living programs. We believe every person has the right to determine the direction of their life – a concept that has historically been denied to many people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Our team members work together to promote voice, choice, and empowerment for the people we support.
Things You Might Do
- Process bi-weekly payroll for approximately 200+ employees through third party payroll processing.
- Work with payroll provider in determining payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal and state income and social security taxes and employer's social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments.
- Coordinate with Controller to transmit monthly electronic program billing in accordance with instructions from Developmental Disability Administration.
- Submit waiver requests each month for absences beyond the allowed number and keep copies of all requests/approvals.
- Process residents RFMS check requests for payments to vendors and reimbursement to Ardmore.
- Monthly reconciliation of residents RFMS disbursement checking account.
- Ensure residents disbursement receipts are submitted, reconcile with check requests and then file.
We Need Someone Who Has
- Associate degree (A.A) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school or one or more years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and manage competing tasks, deadlines, requirements and decisions
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting programs and the MS Office Suite of products (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Experience performing basic research and preparing reports and recommendations
- Experience in processing payroll for a nonprofit organization.
Salary- 42K annual
Vacancy will close on Friday, November 16, 2018 @ 11:59pm
Candidates will need to complete an employment application using the following link: https://ardmoreenterprises.applicantstack.com/x/detail/a2w72uef2dci/aaal
Ardmore Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer.