Medicaid Eligibility Project Manager
Do you have years of experience working with Medicaid/Medicare eligibility programs? Are you seeking a fulfilling career with a well-known government contractor? If you answered yes to these questions, this may be the opportunity for you! Sparks Group is currently seeking a Medicaid Eligibility Project Manager. Please call 301-926-7800 for more information. We look forward to speaking with you soon!
- Serve as a management team member responsible for oversight and quality assurance for PERM eligibility reviews and provide Medicaid eligibility policy technical assistance to project team members and state and CMS staff.
- Apply knowledge of the analysis process for performance, procedures, and processes of complex systems to improve both efficiency and effectiveness and address priority operational challenges.
- Advise on the delivery of operational solutions and ongoing performance management to help achieve operational excellence and quality.
- 8+ years of experience with management
- 3+ years of experience in working with state Medicaid and CHIP agencies
- Experience with working on PERM eligibility
- Knowledge of state Medicaid eligibility systems, state Medicaid eligibility determination processes, and state Medicaid eligibility policies
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of Medicaid and CHIP eligibility
- Knowledge of the Affordable Care Act, including comprehension of eligibility
- Ability to interpret Medicaid, CHIP, and state eligibility regulations and analyze their impact on current and proposed programs
- Ability to communicate effectively with government and state stakeholders
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- HS diploma or GED
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!