Legal Assistant - Commercial Real Estate
A local commercial real estate firm is seeking an experienced Legal Assistant to support the General Counsel. This is a great opportunity for someone who likes working in a busy office with commercial real estate experience. Responsibilities include:
- Provide general administrative support to include printing, copying, scanning, filing, assembling binders, ordering supplies, processing mail and invoices, submitting expense reports, and scheduling conferences.
- Process and distribute new document requests and update status in property management software for retail division.
- Promptly update and maintain retail legal document status report and distribute status report for department status meetings.
- Coordinate execution of leases, amendments, and other legal documents and assemble and distribute fully-executed documents.
- Prepare routine correspondence to include transmittal letters and legal notices.
- Organize and maintain electronic and paper files of drafts and final documents.
- Complete additional tasks as assigned by attorneys and paralegals.
- Overtime may be required occasionally.
- BA/BS Required
- One year of experience providing administrative support in a legal environment.
- Advanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks with minimal supervision and exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational, communication and critical thinking skills.
- Strong work ethic with initiative and capacity to learn new responsibilities quickly.
- Collaborates well with the team and with other department support staff.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Julie Segor