Administrative Property Assistant
Fantastic Commercial Real Estate firm is seeking a Property Assistant to support a large property.
- Assist the team with management of contract services, including coordination of activities of service contractors and vendors. Prepare and distribute contracts for signature and executed contracts for records.
- Attend meetings and record minutes as needed including maintaining project status logs, issue tracking lists and monthly calendars.
- Create purchase orders, process invoices and track payments in Nexus Payables.
- Manage site access coordination, contractor deliveries and security monitor requirements.
- Maintain emergency contact lists and vendor contact lists.
- Manage inventory and maintenance of two way radios.
- Assist with preparation and distribution of monthly financial statements and annual operating budgets.
- Assist in planning and preparation for tenant retention activities. Create signage and marketing materials as needed.
- Manage utility usage tracking
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2+ years’ experience in administrative support position, preferably in property management, construction or related field.
- Must be detailed oriented, organized, and possess strong computer skills.
- Must be able to pass a Top Secret SCI Full Scope Polygraph security clearance (client will pay for candidate to obtain).
- Advanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook skills.
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Julie Segor