Administrative Assistant - Temp-to-Hire
A busy small office located in Georgetown is seeking an experienced Front Desk Administrative Assistant to maintain a professional and courteous environment. This is a Temp-to-Hire opportunity. Responsibilities include:
- Create a luxurious environment, exceeding expectations in genuine hospitality service.
- Approach all encounters with guests and colleagues in a gracious, attentive, courteous, and service-oriented manner.
- Respect the privacy, information, perspectives, priorities, time, and resources of the organization.
- Managing digital and physical files, safe files, file systems, and inventories of documents
- Scanning, indexing, and saving/filing all incoming documents
- Provide administrative support to Program/Accounts Payable manager as needed.
- Receiving, processing, and distributing incoming mail and packages; updating postage meter, which includes date stamping, coding and scanning invoices
- Greet all staff and guests confidently and cordially upon entering the property.
- Schedule and manage calendar and team meetings, video & audio conferences
- Be able to follow instructions and adhere to policies and procedures
- Assist Office Manager
- Demonstrate the ability to work under pressure and diplomatically address and control challenging situations
- Be able to accept and handle other special assignments as needed
- 1 year of Front Desk office experience in a corporate setting
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to adapt to situations that change at the last minute
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Julie Segor