FT Associate Donor Egg Coordinator - Production
Fairfax EggBank - (www.fairfaxeggbank.com) is the trusted choice in frozen donor eggs for IVF treatment. We offer a rigorously screened database of egg donors and state-of-the-art egg freezing technology. Our caring, professional staff work with clinics and doctors, both nationally and internationally to provide their patients compassionate care, advanced medical science, and outstanding customer service.
The Fairfax EggBank, a division of the Genetics & IVF Institute is seeking a full-time, Associate Donor Egg Coordinator to effectively grow the donor portfolio with qualified candidates, and meet corporate productivity goals. A successful candidate will work as a team player with the established donor coordination team, and provide assistance to existing team members in order to streamline processes. The role requires motivated and compassionate individual with superior communication and organizational skills, who is never satisfied with the status quo. Qualified candidates have experience in healthcare interfacing with patients. Prior experience within the fertility industry is preferred, but not required.
While Fairfax Eggbank is a proven leader in the industry, we are looking to rapidly grow the business along with our partner sites. This position is ideal for a passionate and driven individual who thrives on growth and recognizes opportunity. Employees strive for excellence on a daily basis, and are dedicated to seeing the continued progress of the program.
- Provide support to the production team in order to assist in streamlining processes
- Respond to donor egg candidates via phone and email
- Perform Skype /phone interviews with donors going through the screening process
- Edit audio files and photos for upload to the donor profiles,
- Enter data into EMR and custom portal systems
- Prepare new donor charts for review during weekly meetings with physicians, production, and sales teams
- Compile reports for review by Donor Program Manager on a bi-weekly and monthly basis
- Process payments
- Distribute gift cards to donors
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Solid written and oral interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple priorities at the same time
- Self-motivated, dependable
- Organized and detailed-oriented
- Associates degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
To apply, kindly send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and note Associate in the subject line. EOE/M/F/D/V