Water/Wastewater Engineer Intern
5 days left
- Full Time
Dewberry is a leading, market-facing professional services firm with more than 50 locations and 2,000 professionals nationwide. What sets us apart from our competitors are our people. At Dewberry, we seek out exceptional talent and strive to deliver the highest quality of services to our clients. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a new graduate, you’ll have the chance to collaborate with the best and brightest and work on innovative and complex projects at the forefront of the industry. Our commitment to excellence stems from our personal integrity and from other defining attributes, which we call “Dewberry at Work,” that have inspired our employees to be successful for more than a half-century. Dewberry is currently seeking a Water/Wastewater Engineer Intern to work on a variety of water and wastewater related projects in our Fairfax, VA office. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and talented individual to join a team of outstanding professionals. This position offers potential for professional growth in a great working environment and the opportunity to apply the latest technology to help our clients solve their most challenging problems.
- Pursuing a B.S. in Civil, Environmental or related Engineering degree
- 0 - 2 years of experience
- Prior working experience with water or wastewater utilities is a plus.
- Working knowledge of GIS and AutoCAD is a plus.
- Experience in Microsoft office is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and posses excellent interpersonal skills.