Associate Client Service Manager
Please list all professional experience and explain any gaps in employment history.
The Associate Client Services Manager is a key role on the Washington Post Digital Operations team, with a strong focus on execution as well as innovation. This is a junior role, with focus on developing a strong digital foundation and understanding of complex media plans. The Associate CSM will also cultivate relationships with sellers, clients, and agencies to ensure flawless campaign execution. The Associate Client Services Manager will learn to manage campaigns across all digital platforms - desktop, mobile web, in app, video and tablet app.
- Partner closely with assigned sellers for all pre- and post-sale needs for assigned territory.
- Develop relationships and work closely with internal teams including AdOps, Trafficking, Marketing, Yield, RED, the Studio.
- Build out complex media plans for clients.
- Monitor campaign delivery and performance continuously; communicate recommendations for optimizations and up-sell opportunities to sales.
- Assist in analyzing and reconciling onsite and third party delivery for proper billing every month.
- Utilize various analytic tools and ad servers (DFP, Ad-Juster, MOAT, Domo, The Trade Desk, etc.) to monitor, analyze, and troubleshoot campaign delivery and performance.
- Compile client wrap-up reports including performance data and metrics, deep campaign insights, and suggestions for the next campaign.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Product Suite including Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast-paced environment, seamlessly pivoting from task to task.
- Exceptional client service skills.
- Positive demeanor and collaborative attitude.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.