Relocation expenses reimbursed No
This opportunity is also open to Status eligibles under Announcement 18-DO-381. Please refer to that announcement for details on open period, eligibility, and how to apply.
The experience may have been gained in either the public, private sector or volunteer service. One year of experience refers to full-time work; part-time work is considered on a prorated basis. To ensure full credit for your work experience, please indicate dates of employment by month/day/year, and indicate number of hours worked per week on your resume.
You must meet the following requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
Specialized experience: For the GS-7, you must have one year of specialized experience at a level of difficulty and responsibility equivalent to the GS-5 grade level in the Federal service. Specialized experience for this position includes working with customers to create training solutions that increase the proficiency levels of the end users. Examples of such experience could include:
Assisting in the development of courses to support training efforts; OR
Experience using or maintaining a training database;
You may substitute education as follows for the GS-07: One full year of graduate level education in a related field
Superior Academic Achievement based on a bachelors degree that is demonstrated through class standing (upper 1/3 of class), grade point average (2.95/4.0 overall or 3.5/4.0 in major) OR Election to membership in a qualifying national scholastic honor society.
You may qualify by a combination of experience and education. Options for qualifying on a combination of education and experience will be identified in the online questions.
- We may select from this announcement or any other source to fill one or more vacancies.
- Relocation expenses will not be paid.
- This is a bargaining unit position.
- 100% telework may be available.
- We offer opportunities for flexible work schedules.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- A one year probationary period may be required.
- Must successfully complete a background investigation.
- Complete a Declaration for Federal Employment to determine your suitability for Federal employment, at the time requested by the agency.
- If you are a male applicant born after December 31, 1959, certify that you have registered with the Selective Service System or are exempt from having to do so.
- Have your salary sent to a financial institution of your choice by Direct Deposit/Electronic Funds Transfer.
- Go through a Personal Identity Verification (PIV) process that requires two forms of identification from the Form I-9. Federal law requires verification of the identity and employment eligibility of all new hires in the U.S.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Your application includes your resume, responses to the online questions, and required supporting documents. Please be sure that your resume includes detailed information to support your qualifications for this position; failure to provide sufficient evidence in your resume may result in a “not qualified” determination.
Rating: Your application will be evaluated in the following areas: Technical, Analytical, and Communication. Category rating will be used to rank and select eligible candidates. If qualified, you will be assigned to one of three quality level categories, A, B, or C depending on your responses to the online questions, regarding your experience, education, and training related to this position. Your rating may be lowered if your responses to the online questions are not supported by the education and/or experience described in your application.
Veterans' preference is applied after applicants are assessed. Preference-eligibles will be listed at the top of their assigned category and considered before non-preference-eligibles in that category. Qualified preference-eligibles with a compensable service-connected disability of 10% or more will be listed at the top of the highest category.
Referral: If you are among the top qualified candidates, your application may be referred to a selecting official for consideration. You may be required to participate in a selection interview.
If you are a displaced or surplus Federal employee (eligible for the Career Transition Assistance Plan (CTAP)/Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP)) you must be assigned the middle category or better to be rated as “well qualified" to receive special selection priority.
To preview questions please click here. Read more Security clearance Not Applicable Drug test required No