Therapy Technician - PRN, Days
7 days left
- Full Time
If you are a current Adventist HealthCare employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account. As a faith-based organization, with over a century of caring for the communities in the Maryland area, Adventist HealthCare has earned a reputation for high-quality, compassionate care. Adventist HealthCare was the first and is the largest healthcare provider in Montgomery County.
Adventist HealthCare seeks to hire people who will embrace our mission to extend God's care through the ministry of physical, mental and spiritual healing. If you want to make a difference in someone's life every day, consider a position with a team of professionals who are doing just that, making a difference.
The Therapy Technician works under the direct supervision of licensed physical therapists assisting therapists and other staff members in gym-based therapy programs. The Therapy Technician aids patients with therapeutic exercises and activities in addition to performing other duties which do not involve direct patient care (i.e. transportation of patients, gym set up to prepare for treatment, inventory) but that ensure an efficient and safe departmental operation.
* Assist staff with patient treatment plans under the direct supervision of a licensed therapist.
* Prepare and clean-up of therapy gym, space, and equipment within Joint Commission and Infection control standards
* Inventory and maintenance of supplies and equipment
* Assist with taking vital signs.
* Assist with therapy department projects and initiatives
* High School Graduate or equivalent
* CNA license in the State of Maryland required
* CPR/BLS from the American Heart Association required
* Basic Computer knowledge of Excel and Word required
Must be available to work weekdays and weekends, 08:00 to 17:30.
At Adventist HealthCare our job is to care for you. We do this by offering:
* Recognition and rewards for professional expertise
* Free Employee parking
* Competitive comprehensive benefit plans offered (including health, disability, PTO and 403B retirement plan with matching and 3 year vesting)
* 100% Coverage for inpatient care - at Adventist HealthCare facilities
* 100% Coverage for urgent care nationwide - after copay
Join the Adventist Healthcare team today! Apply now to be considered.
Tobacco use is a well-recognized preventable cause of death in the United States and an important public health issue. In order to promote and maintain a healthy work environment, Adventist HealthCare will not hire applicants for employment who either state that they are nicotine users or who test positive for nicotine use.
Adventist HealthCare will withdraw offers of employment to applicants who test positive for Cotinine (nicotine). Those testing positive for cotinine are given the opportunity to re-apply in 90 days, if they can truthfully attest that they have not used any nicotine products in the past ninety (90) days and successfully pass follow-up testing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Adventist HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.