Property: MonteVerde Baltimore, MD
MonteVerde Apartments is a senior living community that provides top-level support services to our residents. The Shuttle Driver will report to the Community Manager and will safely and reliably provide shuttle transportation for MonteVerde residents in accordance with Company standards for resident satisfaction, safety, and security.
• Prepare in advance for all trips and resident outings; have directions, etc.
• Assist residents by lifting and carrying resident baggage on and off the shuttle bus as needed
• Assists residents in boarding and exiting the vehicle, using the proper tools as necessary following the safety guidelines, including a step stool • Acknowledges and greets residents with a smile
• Must be able to learn and remember pick-up and destination points, knowledge of main attractions in the area, and local events
• Must have knowledge of all property parking lot entrances and exits, streets and local highways
• Ability to safely drive in all variations of weather
• Practices safety procedures at all times, including wearing seat belt and obeying all traffic laws
• Monitor records and immediately report needed maintenance repairs to the Community Manager including regular oil changes, tire rotation/replacement, etc.
• Maintain cleanliness of the shuttle van, including window/windshield washing, vacuuming of the interior, removing garbage, etc.
• When not performing shuttle bus duties will be required to deliver notices throughout the building, perform interior/exterior lighting checks, assist maintenance team during inclement weather periods, and all other duties as assigned by the Community Manager.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must be available to transport residents to occasional evening or night time events such as ballgames, theatre events, etc.
• Valid Driver’s License (or CDL if applicable), & clean driving record
• Must be able to repetitively lift and carry up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
• Must have sound judgment and discretional skills and be able to work with little or no supervision
• Must display very good organization and time management skills
• Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
For immediate consideration, please visit & apply on our website www.ahcinc.org, under the ‘About Us’ tab. E/O/E