Are you a recent college graduate with an interest in working for a great law firm? Prestigious law firm in Washington, DC is seeking a Project Assistant to assist paralegals and attorneys with organizing, labeling and indexing document; conduct legal research; proofread and prepare documents; perform database updates; and assist with cite checking. This is a great direct hire opportunity in the firms' international trade practice.
Ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent writing and communication skills
- Have the ability to work in a team environment
- Be proficient regarding Microsoft Word and Excel
- Have a Bachelor's degree with a minimum 3.5 GPA
- Preferably speak, read and write Spanish
If you meet the criteria, please apply to this great opportunity.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Christine Hudson