Well established Association in Bethesda, MD is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team. This position will provide direct administrative support to two Senior Executives. Position will involve handling correspondence, assisting with budgets and updating information into Excel, handling scheduling of meetings utilizing MS outlook, preparing PowerPoint presentations, arranging travel, and handling client inquiries.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to get in the door with a leading association.
Great benefits include:
- Parking subsidy/metro accessible
- Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Vacation Pay, etc.
- 37.5 hour work week - quality of life balance
- Business casual work environment
- growth opportunities
Email resumes to Catherine Mitchell, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301-998-4688Job Requirements
- strong MS office
- 2-3 years administrative experience (internships will apply towards experience)
- college degreeAdditional Information
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Catherine Mitchell
Senior Account Manager