Corporate Security Specialist - 3pm-11pm, Monday-Friday.
5 days left
- Full Time
Please list all professional experience and explain any gaps in employment history.
We are looking for an experienced Security Specialist, Security Operations Center (SOC) to help us elevate our corporate security function. In addition to day-to-day responsibilities, this full-time role will work 3pm-11pm, Monday-Friday.
- Monitor video and data activity throughout the building using Security Operations Center's video and data processing technology.
- Conduct regular security rounds/surveillance of the properties throughout shifts.
- Ensure safety of live events and public gatherings by planning security operations for a specific event; coordinating with the law enforcement officers, outside security firms, property management company, and the event management staff; checking IDs and badges; and resolving incidents quickly and efficiently.
- Act as a point of contact for all emergencies related to security, business continuity, and safety of the company, including medical emergencies, personnel issues, and security threats. Organize and direct emergency responses and supporting activities.
- Analyze loss control and accident reports. Conduct internal investigations in accordance with legal requirements and company policies.
- Identify gaps in security and safety protocols and develop policies and procedures to close the gaps and ensure compliance with federal and state regulations. Prepare and maintain all required security manuals.
- Partner with other functions throughout the company to implement and enforce security procedures.
- High school diploma required; Bachelor's Degree preferred; further education in security administration or similar field will be an asset
- Hands-on experience with surveillance techniques and technology (e.g. CCTV), as well emergency planning and response, is required
- Corporate security experience highly preferred
- Military, law enforcement, or intelligence experience preferred
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to enforce security protocols in a polite yet assertive way
- Independent thinking and forward-looking attitude
- Knowledge of best practices in security and safety, as well as federal and state regulations