Member Relations Associate
SUMMARY: Performs various duties related to membership customer service, membership data processing and maintenance, and general administrative support to the Membership department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Execute membership customer service duties within a timely fashion including, but not limited to, phone coverage, correspondence, membership research, fulfilling requests for AFA materials, and responding to general AFA inquiries.
• Serve as primary processor for membership batches and data updates. Responsible for filing completed membership batches and organizing batches to be processed.
• Serve as back-up to all other Membership Representatives and be able to cover other duties upon request.
• Provide support for membership acquisition and retention, including but not limited to processing of electronic applications and individual membership payment reconciliation.
• Monitor the membership email daily and respond to or forward all emails in a timely fashion.
• Maintain inventory of membership support items. Provide membership information and promotional materials to AFA members and chapters as necessary.
• Perform various routine membership tasks such as membership cards, refunds, data pulls, and other data entry such as Arnold Air Society and daily lockbox batches.
• Operate monthly email renewal notice program under supervision of Manager, Membership Operations.
• Provide administrative support to the Manager, Membership Operations and VP of Membership and Field Ops as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Knowledge of SalesForce strongly preferred.
• Written and oral communication skills.
• Interpersonal skills for department collaboration and customer service.
• Attention to detail.
Must be dependable and punctual.
• Proficient with MS Word
• Prefer proficiency with MS Excel
• Must have Bachelor’s Degree.
• 1-3 year's prior experience in customer service.
Excellent benefits include healthcare, dental, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, free parking and more! Please send cover letter with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.