Legal Secretary - Litigation
Legal Assistant with one year of experience sought for busy litigation firm. (working for a law firm or small law office while in college counts!) If you are a recent college graduate looking to gain experience in a law firm prior to making a decision about law school, this is an excellent opportunity! Best candidates will have a four-year degree and an overall GPA of 3.3, excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills and strong MS Office skills.
- College Degree
- Some law firm experience
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Strong writing, proofreading and editing skills
Please local candidates only and no JD's.
Salary to 45k
Must be available for routine and last minute overtimeJob Requirements
- One year legal secretary and/or legal assistant experience
- College degree - must have a 3.3 overall gpa or higher
- Excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Tracy Van Duston
Senior Account Manager