Temporary- Art Model
Montgomery College is Maryland's premier community college, serving more than 60,000 students each year through credit and noncredit programs. We are dedicated to providing an exceptional education for all of our students, and we recognize that our faculty and staff are integral to our continued success. We give employees the environment, tools, and opportunities they need to make a difference.
Job TitleTemporary- Art Model
Job Description SummaryMontgomery College, Art Department, is in need of female models for the Figure classes (Figure Drawing, Figure Sculpture, and Figure Painting).
Montgomery College is a public, fully accredited, open admission institution. Led by President DeRionne P. Pollard, Ph.D., MC is dedicated to student success and widely recognized for the quality and scope of its academic programs. The faculty and staff of MC are integral to our continued excellence.Job Description
Models will work during the academic semester. Hours will vary depending on the semester, course schedules and model availability. Hours are flexible- 6 to 24 hours per week. The temporary position is for modeling in “Life” classes only- nude models are used for 95% of the schedule. Models are critical and integral to our figure classes.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- We are looking for responsible employees with a professional attitude, who understand the importance of their work.
- Prior experience working as an Art Model is preferred but not required.
- Female models of all ages and all body types are encouraged to apply.
- While we are looking for female models at this time, male models are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and not require employer visa sponsorship.
This is a non-bargaining temporary position with no benefits.
Apply online at http://www.montgomerycollege.edu/employment.
As a condition of employment, the following are required at the time of hire:
- Successful completion of a background check.
Montgomery College is a tobacco-free and smoke-free workplace
For disability-related accommodations, please call 240-567-5353
or send an email to: email@example.com
Montgomery College is an academic institution committed to promoting
equal opportunity and fostering diversity among its student body, faculty, and staff.