Healthcare Call Center / Consult Coordinator
Lives Touched.....Are you passionate about impacting others in a positive and critical way? Do you have experience as an EMT, hospital dispatcher, or setting appointments in a medical facility? Sparks Group has partnered with one of the nation's leading providers of physician's consultations and urgent care via telemedicine and is seeking 4 experienced Healthcare Call Center Reps/Consult Coordinators to join their team. Apply now or call 703-620-6444!
- Field all incoming urgent calls and assess patient needs in a compassionate way
- Communicate with hospital staff and physicians efficiently and urgently to coordinate patient care
- Will provide Tier 1 technical support to partnering hospitals and physicians
- Responsible for escalating Tier 2 calls to appropriate support
- Will manage 4 monitors and 1 laptop to facilitate urgent care and prepare consults
- High Volume call center - 500 calls per day
- Previous healthcare call center experience or experience working in a healthcare organization, doctor's office, urgent care center or hospital setting.
- 3 years of related work experience including at least 1 year of experience working in a call center environment.
- High school diploma or GED plus relevant experience, college degree is preferred
- Availability to work weekends and holidays.
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Healthcare Call Center / Consult Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly